How to determine the piston size (mm):
e.g. 30x32 = 30 in diameter, 32 in height
All seal and boot dimensions are dictated by the piston diameter.
Why RB Stainless Steel Piston (vs. Aluminum):
- Lower heat transmittal, only about 10% of aluminum
- Less brake fluid replacement & down time.
- Better dimensional stability (Lower heat expansion rate)
- Better rigidity in brake torque transmittal.
3. Detail machining & thin wall cut with chrome plate on surface.
There are no products listed under this category.