CARBON CERAMIC BRAKE
Why Carbon Ceramic Rotor?
- Carbon Ceramic Brake (CCB) adds a special value onto your car.
- It can withstand much higher braking temperature than the conventional iron.
- CCB provides a more direct brake feeling.
- It suffers far less from 'fading' or the reduction in braking power.
- Substantial weight saving over iron brakes (40-50%).
- Last a lot longer than iron brakes.
Pricing reference from other aftermarket mfgrs:
Wilwood CCM Disc only (price ea): 355x32mm ($2,593.75)
Wilwood CCM Brake kit (per axle) : 355x32mm Caliper kit ($7,700)
Surface Transforms CCM Rotor kit (per axle) for Nissan GT-R ($7,457.50)
Brembo CCM Brake kit (per axle) ($14,000 to $20,000)
There are no products listed under this category.