- 2 ea. Front 6-piston caliper (6061-T6 forged aluminum alloy)
- 2 ea. Front CCM rotor
- 2 ea. Front caliper adaptor
- 2 ea. Rear CCM rotor
- 2 ea. Rear caliper bracket (Reuse OE caliper)
- 1 car set brake pads for CCM rotor
- 1 set of stainless steel braided brake line
Replacement brake pads:
- Front: PD1395-360
- Rear: PD1929-360
Wheel fitment template:
Stock 21" wheels can easily fit this BBK. This kit can even clear some aftermarket like Signature SV104 19" wheels.
|ROTOR WT. COMPARISON (LBS)||FRONT||REAR||TOTAL/SIDE||TOTAL/CAR|
|RB CCM BBK
- 100% Bolt-On installation, easier to install than replacing stock iron rotors due to lighter weight.
- RB discs are made with Gen 4 CCM technology; with long (continuous) carbon fibers and angle vanes.
- CCM rotors have "Diamond hard" surface with excellent "Thermal Stability" so they will NEVER Wear*, Warp, or Crack (due to the heat). More advantageous for tracking/racing with proper brake pads.
- Runs on street or tracks w/o temperature (cold or hot weather), or water (rain or car wash) effect.
- Never rust, always looks like new.
- Literally no brake dust.
- Dramatically reduction on unsprung weight.
- Improve driving comfort.
- Inspiring braking confidence on tracks.
- Substantial reduction on maintenance cost and downtime in pad and rotor replacements.
- Save money than iron brake in the long run.
To determine a CCM rotor serviceability, we recommend visual inspection by monitoring the rotor surface, than weight measurement suggested by OE/Brembo, which can be misleading w/o factoring in the weight of braking debris deposited in the drilled holes.
*If a CCM rotor is frequently running over the threshold temperature, the carbon will start oxidizing (losing carbon) resulting "pitted" surface which would act like a super grinder that can quickly wear out a new set of pad in just a few laps.
- Running rotor continuously above threshold temp @650F
- Running brake pad below 1/3 of the lining material (~4mm)
*The only wear out item of a CCM brake system is likely only the brake pad, stick to above golden rule and you will then have an almost forever brake system.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Perfect Fitment, feel, performance and appearance.
When I ordered my Plaid I knew I wanted carbon brakes for this beast with one thing lacking - braking power. You can argue that the regen braking is so good that you really don't need more. I believe this is a good argument for a car that never sees a track and is not driven hard, but with some simple spirited driving you will be getting the error code that the brakes are hot right after you notice how hard you are pressing that pedal. I have an Audi RSQ8 with CCB Brakes and knew that is the direction I wanted to go. So, who do you look to for a new cutting-edge product? I believe you should look to the company with known experience in CCB brakes and who are not just selling you a third party product. Racing Brake has that heritage in iron brakes and CCB brakes. They designed, produced and sent the brake kit. I received great communication and assistance. Also, some companies that have appeared just to service Tesla have such a premium to pay for their products. Racing Brake is the best value for what you get. There are a lot of components to designing these new braking systems from the initial bite of the braking to the resistance to heat and cooling, weight and so much more. Trust the best: you will not be disappointed!