Caliper rebuild service listed here is applicable to both OEM and Aftermarket calipers
Scope of service ( No powder coating):
- Cleaning and inspection of used calipers.
- Disassemble used caliper and remove used caliper components.
- Reassemble calipers with new RB rebuild components*.
- All calipers are individually hydro tested to ensure calipers are free of leakage, and pistons are functioning properly.
- Turnaround time will be 1-2 weeks after used calipers are received.
*Components such as: dust boots, oil seals, and pistons are not included in the service, and must be purchased separately. Click here for caliper rebuild components.
Following terms and conditions must be acknowledged before placing order.
- Service is only applicable to customers who purchase caliper rebuild components (boots, seals, SS pistons) from RB - In other words no rebuild service can be provided without purchasing RB caliper rebuild components.
- There will be no surface treatment such as stripping, powder coating, painting, or logo restoration.
- Used caliper shipment will be rejected and returned to sender without an order number.
- Caliper rebuild service is subject to our inspection and acceptance, service may be denied if calipers are deemed to be not rebuildable.
All used calipers are to be shipped to:
|Typical 2 Piston Caliper - BMW Rear ||Typical 4 Piston Caliper - Porsche 997 Rear |
|Typical 6 Piston Caliper - Porsche 997 Front
||Typical 8 Piston Caliper - Mercedes AMG Front